My name is Melissa Harris. I have been a Personal Fitness Trainer, Nutrition Coach and Business Owner for over 9 years. I have always been an advocate for woman’s strength. As a Momma to my active toddler Adeline Mae, I have experienced the transition of Motherhood, one of life’s greatest adventures.
Becoming a Doula has allowed me to follow my passion to serve women through this great triumph of their lives, Pregnancy and Childbirth. Beginning at baby’s conception a woman begins to experience her body in an beautiful, incomprehensible way. Each pregnancy and birth has its own unique circumstance and individualised experience. My knowledge of anatomy and physiology allows me to support them through their transformation with consistent, continuous physical and emotional support.
How a woman experiences birth matters. Once a woman gives birth she knows there is nothing she can’t do!
- DONA International Birth Doula
- Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis Doula
- MATRONA Certified Holistic Doula
- Personal Fitness Training & Nutrition Coach
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT)
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP)
- Alberta Fitness Unit (AFLCA)